1. All coaches, parents, players and anyone at our parks and gyms are expected to conduct themselves in a manner that is respective, considerate, and supportive to our program and its participants.
2. If an official's (umpire or referee) call needs to be discussed, that must occur by the head coach. Assistant coaches coming onto the field or gym to argue a call with an official will be ejected from the game.
3. Any discussing or arguing calls after the game by any coach or fan especially once an official exits the field or gym is considered confronting an official and this will result in an ejection for the next 2 games.
4. Any parent arguing from the stands may lead to an ejection and that is a decision we leave with our officials.
5. If a parent comes onto the field or gym to argue a call or play, they will be banned from our program for the remainder of the season.
6. If a coach or parent were to be ejected from a game, the ejected person will also serve a mandatory one game suspension (team’s next game). The person must leave the park or gym after an ejection. Any failure to comply with this decision will result in further action by the club. There is no appeal process for an ejection.
7. Any person involved in fighting will be immediately removed from the park or gym and will be banned from the league and facilities indefinitely.
8. Use of profanity, cursing or any offensive language not suitable for children will result in an immediate ejection and removal from the park or gym. Determination of not suitable will be at the official's discretion.
9. Understand that about 90% of the plays are obvious and do not need an objective party to make the call. Officials though, are human. And this means they are going to make mistakes. Prepare for that. How you react sets the example for your player for a lifetime.
10. Coaches CANNOT overrule a call made by the umpire. If that occurs in a game, both head coaches are ejected for the next game. This is a teaching moment for kids to respect a decision made by an official, which can be comparable to a teacher, supervisor, etc decision.