Website Manager

Baseball, Softball, Basketball

Baseball, Softball, Basketball

Content


Expected Behavior

1. All coaches, parents, players and anyone at our parks and gyms are expected to conduct themselves in a manner that is respective, considerate, and supportive to our program and its participants.

2. Any person involved in fighting will be immediately removed from the park or gym and will be suspended from the league and facilities indefinitely.

3. Use of profanity, cursing or any offensive language not suitable for children will result in an immediate ejection and removal from the park or gym. Determination of not suitable will be at the umpire’s or referee's discretion.

4. Understand that about 90% of the plays are obvious and do not need an objective party to make the call. However, in the other 10 percent, umpires prevent constant argument and the outbreak of chaos. Even when every call in a game is clear and easy, the mere presence of an umpire brings credibility to the contest. Umpires, though, are human. And this means they are going to make mistakes. Prepare for that. How you react sets the example for your player for a lifetime.

5. If an umpire call needs to be discussed, leave that to the head coach. Any parent arguing from the stands may lead to an ejection and that is a decision we leave with our officials. Any discussing or arguing calls after the game is considered confronting an official and this will result in an ejection for the next 2 games.

6. If a coach, player or parent were to be ejected from a game, the ejected person will also serve a minimum mandatory one game suspension (team’s next game). The person must leave the park or gym after an ejection. Any failure to comply with this decision will result in further action by the club. There is no appeal process for an ejection.


Contact

Brentwood Ball Club
P.O. Box 7 
Brentwood, Tennessee 37027

Email: [email protected]

Copyright © 2020 Brentwood Ball Club  |  Privacy Statement |  Terms Of Use |  License Agreement |  Children's Privacy Policy  Log In