This email is going to "all users in our system":
We still have some player openings to fill for softball and baseball this fall. Registration has been open since early June and continues to occur through our website but likely to close out soon. We are 95% full for baseball and 86% full for softball.
We still have several openings for head coaches to fill across multiple divisions and need help from parents. Our News section has our latest list of head coaches.
- Two for 4/5YO BASEBALL (coach pitch from ~15’)
- One for 5/6YO SOFTBALL (coach pitch from 27’)
- One for 6YO BASEBALL (coach pitch from ~15')
- One for 7YO BASEBALL (coach pitch from 35’)
- Two for 8YO BASEBALL (coach pitch from 35’)
- One for 9/10YO BASEBALL (kid pitch from 46’)
- One for 11/12YO BASEBALL (kid pitch from 50’)
- Three for 15/16YO BASEBALL (kid pitch from 60’6”)
The first step to become a head coach is to log into your account, click the Volunteer tab, click ‘Find Volunteer Roles’ and create your record. If you are at every practice and every game, the amount of time required between being a supporting parent and head coach is very similar.
Our Key Dates link on our website identifies the dates of activities for the season. In the Links section of our website, we have updated what we expect a typical game week for the fall to look like.
If you have any questions, let us know.