To all registered players in our June/July season:
To continue to keep our baseball season
as safe as possible, as a reminder, if anyone in your group (parent, player,
relative, friend) is planning to attend a game or practice and answers Yes to any of the below questions,
please do not have them come to the ballpark.
1. Have you been in close contact with a
confirmed case of COVID-19 in the past 14- days? (this does not apply to
medical personnel, first responders, or others who encounter COVID-19 as part
of their professional or care giving duties while wearing appropriate PPE)
2. Are you experiencing a cough,
shortness of breath, or sore throat?
3. Have you had a fever in the last 48
4. Have you had any new loss of taste or
5. Have you had vomiting or diarrhea in
the last 24 hours?
We also ask that temperatures are checked
prior to heading to the park. Let us know any questions and thank you for your